Dec 18, 2010

If I had all the time in the world, I think I would crochet instead of clean!

I have been loving the last couple months of crocheting.  As I always do, I have obsessed after picking up a new hobby.  Being I picked this one up right before Christmas, I have been busy busy busy making gifts!   I can't wait to post them all (with there future owners) on my blog after Christmas.  I am hoping it will spark interest and I will get some requests to re-create some of them.  I have posted a few items on my Etsy site, but they are things I have worked on that just don't' have a home.  I am excited to start to intentionally make things to sell after Christmas!  I have thought about venturing into writing some patterns for a few items I have made up but we will see!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment